Practice Range is to open on Monday 18 May.
Posted on: 15 May
The following arrangements are to apply –
- The practice fairway will open from Monday 18 May.
- Bookings are now open and will generally open four days prior at 1100am. Bookings are made at the “Timesheet” section of the website.
- Members must not attend without a booking.
- Please arrive no more that 15 minutes prior to the time.
- Booking times allow for an hour of practice on the range.
- Members attending for practice may also practice putting for 30 minutes after using the range noting the adherence of social distancing expectations.
- Members must self-regulate with respect to the times as noted above.
- A ball bucket must be collected from and returned to the proshop.
- All practice is from the designated artificial surface.
- The short game area will be considered for opening for practice in a subsequent review of arrangements.
Members are requested to follow these arrangements at all times.