Temporary Competition Conditions.
Posted on: 15 May
Competition golf recommenced on Saturday 16 May under the following arrangements –
- A club competition will be held for men and women on each day (other than Tuesdays – Women only and Thursdays – Men only).
- A nine hole competition will be held for women on Tuesdays and Fridays. A fourball competition will be held on Thursdays.
- A $25 voucher will be the prize for each competition. The winners will have the voucher credited to their ball-credit account.
- A ball competition with an entry fee of $4 will be held each day with the charge made by charge to club account or cashless transaction.
- Members may play from any of the tees in accordance with the Golf Australia guidelines (i.e. each competition will include players from all tees that are on the course).
- The competition will be stableford each day and all players are in the same competition.
- Members are encouraged to use the MiScore app – see – Click here for more information. A manual scorecard will be available if required.
- Local Rules – A ball in a bunker may be moved by taking a preferred lie, placing the ball within 15 cms (6 inches) of where it lay. Please use your feet to repair any footmarks and be considerate of following players.
- Competitions will be handicapped.
- In accordance with the GA temporary ruling, markers should verbally verify the player’s score prior to the submission of the score. There is no need to sign cards.
- The existing booking arrangements continue to apply.
- This format will operate until further notice and ‘normal’ competitions and events will be reinstated as changes to the government regulations permit.